Thursday, March 26, 2009

Was I going to do it anyway...no matter what? Then what's the point?

None, in your case, if you are that empty. Drive, on the other hand, is what separates winners from losers.
Was I going to do it anyway...no matter what? Then what%26#039;s the point?
I was going to eat dinner last night--no matter what--and I did it.





I know the point of doing things you intend to do.





Why don%26#039;t you?
Was I going to do it anyway...no matter what? Then what%26#039;s the point?
Is this inner conflict or conflict from outside? Was people trying to stop you or you stopping yourself? Luckily you did not do it yet, or did you? Then what is the point of asking?
Reply:Of resisting. But then again I have a free will which means I have a second to either agree or not . What magnitude is this force which draws my life so near to do this which becomes past tense in one short moment.I climbed and I fell over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment